Filament gets tangeld // Filament verhackt sich

I had a couple of tangels in the the spool and I always thought that it is because there is a knot that came from the factory but its not like that.

ja, manche billige filament anbieter haben schon vorhere mehrere verknotungen. hab auch spulen, die mehrere knoten über die rolle verteilt aufweisen. von solchen anbietern kaufe ich es nicht mehr.
Bei großen drucken ist das echt ärgerlich.

In dem Video sagen sie dass keine Knoten von Hersteller kommen kann …

Ah hier wird geschrieben dass es doch in der Chinesischen Frabrik passieren kann

Hence my theory of why the filament can end up in such a tangled state, is that the machine (or Chinese sweat-shop worker) winds the filament around the spool in a haphazard manner and lingers around the centre for too long. Only when the target amount of 1 kg is nearing, it becomes important again to even out the overall profile to make the spool look nice when unpackaged. At this point, the machine or worker will start filling the valleys at the sides. Due to the steep slopes it is possible that loops will slip and slide down, causing them to suddenly go from a larger to a smaller diameter, which leads to slack. It is also possible that the winding machine sometimes cannot keep up with the extruder, again causing slack.

https://www.dr-lex.be/info-stuff/print3d-tangle.html

Angus sagt auch die Wicklung ist nicht besonders bei Hobby King Filament dass wir haben …

Wo kaufst du dein Filament jetzt?